Sunday, July 31, 2011

Breakfast nook/Butler's pantry

This isn't really a fair "before" because well, this is before we owned the house. These are the previous owners belongings but I want you to take a close look at the light fixture. This is a view of the breakfast nook that is connected to our kitchen.



See that brass beauty with the glass globes on top?


Well, I took it down, spray painted it black, and replaced the glass with mini shades.


And here is the end result. Not bad!



And in the room. That wall is a little naked. I need something, but, one thing at a time.



And right outside the kitchen we have a small butler's pantry. We kept it cohesive by using the same paint, granite, and backsplash as the kitchen. See below for before and after. I need to clean up my mess, but, you get the picture.




2 comments: