Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Hubby!!! It's Hubby's birthday today and he is hard at work patching the holes in the living room ceiling that we made while installing the recessed lighting. I will post more about that when we have a finished product. Hubby's family came in this weekend to help and we completed the drapes and they are up! We sewed on 30 yards of trim. And by we, I do mean myself as well. I sewed, and I have pictures to prove it.


I just couldn't help myself, my precious little nephew Wesley

The beginning... only 8 more panels to go...


The proof... I can sew

The dining room/sweatshop. It's wasn't so bad, there was wine. Thanks Hilary and Carolyn



Ta dah! French doors in the master bedroom and the new curtains.
Beautiful
Hubby's pride and joy, the tv niche we had put in when we expanded the closet.

I am loving how tall the curtains make our ceilings look. Please disregard our lack of bedding... we will have something by winter...

Here is the only "before" picture we have. You get the point - it wasn't pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment