Saturday, September 5, 2009

Today Hubby's mom brought us the valance. Our powder room may be smaller than the average closet but it is beautiful! Hehe. We picked out the fabric and tassels the other weekend in Houston. Handcrafted with love.

We also tackled the master bedroom. Since we had the trim painted already we just had to paint the walls and ceilings. Half way there. Paint is Sherwin Williams City Loft, a soft grey.

Look at me, getting good at cutting in without blue tape.


The curtains are ready except for the trim and rods. My mother in law is going to help me sew on the trim... let's hope I don't sew it on backwards or upsidedown. Here is the trim I picked... I actually found it on fabric.com. I love me some internet shopping.
We are certainly laboring this Labor Day. Hope you enjoy your 3 day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment