Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My very Un-DIY Post

We have painted a lot of trim in our house. Painting a room is one thing, and having to paint the trim when you have french doors, built in shelves, crown molding... etc. is another. It takes SO long. Plus I hate hate hate hate oil-based paint. It gets on you and stays, forever. So we hired someone to paint the remaining trim in the house. We will paint the walls, but we are happy to fork over a little moola to have it done by the pros.

Hmm. Can you guess which is the new paint color?

Wallpaper is starting to look a little sorry. We will have to paper over it since its in our 2 story foyer. I don't particularly like wallpaper, but it is coming back in style so I will have to pick something fun... like grasscloth!

So happy its not me painting those spindles.


Living room.

1 comment:

  1. wow! the trim looks great - the house is really coming along!! so are the drapes!!

    ReplyDelete