Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Doh!

You are not going to believe what I did. Well I was so excited about my sink that I found... inexpensive, free shipping, small... it was perfect.

Turns out my sink has an overweight big brother, who is 5 inches wider and 4 inches deeper. In my excitement I clicked on the sink (both sinks have the SAME picture) and ordered the wrong one. Now I have to ship the stupid thing back to Canada. To top it off I made a fool out of myself when I called the company and told them they sent me the wrong sink. Sigh. I even opened it all up. Lesson learned. It will probably be another 2 weeks before we can finish the bathroom. I guess I will have to post some other stuff we have going on...

Talk to you soon
Bethany

ps. Who gets excited over a sink?
The same person who gets excited about a toilet.


Doh!!!







Rest assured, my sink will be much cuter.

No comments:

Post a Comment