Sunday, August 16, 2009

Looking up at the sky

My hands have calluses. We painted the powder room ... 1 coat of primer plus 2 coats of paint. My ideas for the powder room switched around a little this weekend. After deciding that a dark color would be too cavernous for my 3' X 6' powder room, I went with .... white! I can't believe that I actually chose to paint a room white, but I am hoping with some accessories and the ceiling color, it won't be too boring.


My sister in law had it on a ceiling in her house... great inspiration! Ceiling color is Sherwin Williams Sleepy Blue.


My sink! I was trying to re-use my old console sink, but I finally found one that was small enough to fit in my tiny space and not too expensive. This sink is only 14 inches deep!
Cheviot Fiore Pedestal Sink at http://www.vintagetub.com/

I love these coral prints from Horchow. Maybe for the back wall? I wonder if I could make these...
I'll keep you posted!
-Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment