Sunday, December 27, 2009

day 1

Sorry for the disgusting pictures but I thought you might want to see the ugly of bathroom renovation. All work done by Hubby with help from his helpful assistant



The inside of a 50 year old toilet. I think I'll go ahead and splurge for a new one.



Taking down the old glass door.


Sink is gone.

Ready for demo

My latest find from home goods, mirror for above the sink. I'm not sure if you can see it but it has a shelf at the bottom.


And my precious vanity. I haven't made up my mind about painting it blue. I am thinking distressed wedgewood? What do you think?



Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
-Bethany

2 comments:

  1. I think you should go blue, or distressed wedgwood, if that is blue...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go with BLUE!!! It'd be soooo pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete