Saturday, December 19, 2009

formerly known as the blue room

This room is a perfect example of how some paint can really spruce up a place.
It took me almost 3 weeks (while I was unemployed) to prep the room, strip the wallpaper, and then paint the walls, ceilings, and trim. Without the help of my mother, mother in law, and hubby, it would have been 3 months.

Before

I really wish I had a close up of the old ceiling fan. I could best describe it as Beaumontlicious.


After




I also wanted to mention that the cost of this room was about 4 gallons of paint. Luxury bedding was custom made from mother in law to hubby, as a law school graduation present(copied from Fendi) and all furniture was hand me down from hubby's lovely sisters. Paint color is Sherwin Williams Tavern Taupe.

No comments:

Post a Comment